A Multi-user Windows Help Desk application that provides a suite of integrated tools for managing a technical support department. Includes work order management, equipment inventory, scheduling, reporting, network auditing, and a Web interface. The work order management system tracks all work requests and support issues, from computer errors and user-requested enhancements, to hardware and network upgrades. Each work order has separate problem and resolution fields. It's easy to attach screenshots, files, or documents to any work order, and assign it to a specific technician. Due dates are assigned, and status notifications are emailed automatically. The equipment information system makes it easy to maintain an inventory for tax, maintenance, security, and insurance purposes. You can record the make, model, purchase date, purchase order number, price, vendor, and warranty information for all of your hardware.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Store and track all of your customer support information and is...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Increase your sales and build customer loyalty by coordinating ...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Acquire a network-ready help desk program with an integrated HT...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Provide visitors of your Web site with an ability to chat with ...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage call center help desk functions without any consultants.
- Manage your customer support, call center, or help desk.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage and control your help desk operation.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Increase client satisfaction while controlling and reducing ser...
- Collaborate with co-workers, manage your IT assets, and maintai...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage and track your help desk calls.
- Track all issues, communications, and resolutions online.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Worst software ever"
Version: TSC2 Help Desk 4.5
Product will not accept a vailid, purchased product key on Win 7. Software is an outdated Visual Basic database data entry front end and is very poorly written. Customer support on fixing the product key issue was non-existant.
DO NOT PURCHASE THIS SOFTWARE. I am an IT professional with over 30 Yrs in the IT industry and can say I have never used a more poorly written, simplistic piece of software ever. We contacted Servantix customer service about the product key issue and they refused to fix the issue unless we purchased support from them. Basically they were holding us for ransom refusing to fix the License issue until we purchased something else from them. This was a clean install on a new machine. We have this running on a few other workstations. This software is poorly written and based on technology over 10 Yrs old. I have been writting software for over 30 Yrs. and have produced better database front ends then this in an afternoon. This software appears to have been written by middle school students as a "my first program" assignment. Servantix appears to be using the same sales model Internet malware/virus software pirates use to sell their software; They infect/break your machine and then offer to fix it if you purchase their software. You can easily create a more useful, dynamic tool then TSC2 Help Desk with an MS Access database and few good input forms. Save yourself $350.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content