From Todd Meister:
TPing allows unattended pinging. You specify the IP addresses that you need to ping, and it will check them, even repeatedly if you so choose. It generates a log database and/or log file of positive ping responses. You may log either specific IP addresses or all of the IP addresses. You can also save the IP addresses to the file of your choice. This release supports command line switches.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Change IP addresses automatically.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Analyze IP addresses and any files with IP addresses.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Monitor your computer systems and networks.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Discover IP address on your network"
Version: TPing 2.0
This is a great tool! I came to a company and wanted to discover which IP addresses were in use. TPING v2.0 made it very easy to discover all addresses. When set on continuous mode, it will just keep looping until you stop it. Only down side would be the extra load on network, but this can be controlled by setting timeout period a little higher. This is a keeper!