From Todd Meister:
TPing allows unattended pinging. You specify the IP addresses that you need to ping, and it will check them, even repeatedly if you so choose. It generates a log database and/or log file of positive ping responses. You may log either specific IP addresses or all of the IP addresses. You can also save the IP addresses to the file of your choice. This release supports command line switches.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Monitor your computer systems and networks.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Ping Web sites, servers, or IP addresses and log activities.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Manage your network, monitor Web sites and systems, and generat...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Ping the NT servers on your network and become notified when a ...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor your servers, switches, routers & other systems 24x7 an...
- Monitor your network, view CPU and network loads, and supervise...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Monitor and manage running programs.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- See on your PC the GUI of a Java application running on a netwo...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Monitor your network and correct server's work when alerts are ...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- View and check users' usage.
- Send e-mails and monitor and debug mail server setup.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Discover IP address on your network"
Version: TPing 2.0
This is a great tool! I came to a company and wanted to discover which IP addresses were in use. TPING v2.0 made it very easy to discover all addresses. When set on continuous mode, it will just keep looping until you stop it. Only down side would be the extra load on network, but this can be controlled by setting timeout period a little higher. This is a keeper!