From Richard Bannister:
TGEmu/MacOS is a PC Engine emulator for the Macintosh.
TGEmu features reasonably good compatibility with PC Engine HuCards. While this release does not support CD-ROM based software, this will be included in a future release. Sound emulation is supported. Sprite priority emulation is supported as an option for the games that need it. Also, the emulator can use Gzip compressed ROMs transparently.
What's new in this version:
- Audio recording no longer stops when emulator is switched to background, provided that the option to keep emulating in background is on. Recording will still stop if the emulator does.
- Brushed metal mode is now off by default on new installs, as well as existing installs where users press the Default button.
- Fixed an obscure endian bug that resulted in odd window sizes when an emulator preferences file was moved between PowerPC and Intel.
- Fixed several minor vi... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Neo Geo Pocket Color emulator.
- Atari Lynx emulator.
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Cycle-exact Super Nintendo emulator.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- CPC/CPC+ emulator.
- Scientific 2D plotting program.
- Manage your personal video collection.
- Commodore 64 emulator.
- Control model railroad layouts with your Mac.
- Read online print media content.
- Odyssey^2 emulator.
- Organize, visualize and maintain your family history.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- Track and hunt all your media.
- Sega Master System & Sega Game Gear emulator.
- Blood glucose reading tracking for diabetics.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- GCE Vectrex emulator.