From Richard Bannister:
TGEmu/MacOS is a PC Engine emulator for the Macintosh.
TGEmu features reasonably good compatibility with PC Engine HuCards. While this release does not support CD-ROM based software, this will be included in a future release. Sound emulation is supported. Sprite priority emulation is supported as an option for the games that need it. Also, the emulator can use Gzip compressed ROMs transparently.
What's new in this version:
- Audio recording no longer stops when emulator is switched to background, provided that the option to keep emulating in background is on. Recording will still stop if the emulator does.
- Brushed metal mode is now off by default on new installs, as well as existing installs where users press the Default button.
- Fixed an obscure endian bug that resulted in odd window sizes when an emulator preferences file was moved between PowerPC and Intel.
- Fixed several minor vi... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- Scientific 2D plotting program.
- Neo Geo Pocket Color emulator.
- Read online print media content.
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- Atari Lynx emulator.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- A simple recipe manager with customizable ingredients lists.
- Cycle-exact Super Nintendo emulator.
- CPC/CPC+ emulator.
- TRS-80 emulator.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Commodore 64 emulator.
- Cut truetype fonts with your cricut machine.
- Odyssey^2 emulator.
- Create sheets of Passport photos at home.
- Add Sparkle updating to REALbasic apps.