From Guillaume Huysmans:
Syslog Server is a simple yet powerful Syslog protocol Server & Analyzer. Can be tuned to only log events under a threshold, or to directly mail and admin when another threshold value is reached. The events can be viewed by hosts, by severity, or by facility.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Monitor incoming e-mail to detect spam and viruses.
- Use whatever means necessary to survive in this zombie mod for ...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Go over the top with the Excessive mod for Quake III Arena.
- Decrypt any Silver Key parcel.
- Monitor processes on local/remote servers and create automated ...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Protect your PC from viruses and malware.
- Monitor and publish IP changes from ISP to ZoneEdit.com.
- Include server media to your PlayStation 3 over your network.
- Provide noise reduction (NR), echo cancellation (AEC), and reco...