From Brian Frackelton:
SyncLights Player can synchronize your holiday lighting display to music or precisely control other hardware channels. It allows you to develop programmed sequences which can be associated with multimedia files. These sequences can then be played back to control actual hardware or visually simulated on the screen in the absence of hardware. It supports custom channel definitions, multiple hardware interfaces, playlists and even allows you to schedule execution of the playlist. Other features include power estimation, connection lists, importing and exporting sequences, keypress event recording, direct hardware testing options. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Read live song lyrics synchronized to the music while you liste...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Synchronize lyrics to most popular formats of digital music.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Synchronize the work between media players and Skype.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- See animated scenes of winter on your computer.
- View, rate, and organize your MP3 and OGG files.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Create, save, and load playlists, play multimedia files.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Index music videos from YouTube and catalogize them.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Play a variety of audio file formats and save streaming audio.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Play various types of music.
- Get quick access to your iTunes' podcasts and play them instant...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Open a screensaver or play music as an alarm for an important e...