From Red Hot Cat:
SyncAudio enables seamless integration of Windows Media Player and you iPod because out of the box they do not work together. Now you can sync your MP3s from Windows Media Player to your iPod. Heres how you use it: 1. Connect your iPod to your computer. 2. From the Library tab of Windows Media Player you add albums or tracks to your Sync list. 3. From the Sync tab you click on the Start Sync button to copy your MP3s to your iPod. Key Features: Seamless integration with Windows Media Player 10. Sync your MP3s using the Sync button in Windows Media Player. View what MP3s you have on your iPod from within Windows Media Player. Delete MP3s on your iPod from Windows Media Player. Safely Eject your iPod using Windows Media Player.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your iPod with Windows Media Player.
- Get flexible audio and video playback with access to smart orga...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Convert audio between formats such as MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, M4A, ...
- Convert between WAV and mp3, wma, ogg, and FLAC.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Activate your iTunes and Windows Media Player music libraries b...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Synchronize and manage music collections in your iTunes and WMP...
- Add original and exciting visualizations to Windows Media Playe...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Backup your iPod.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Prevent malicious users from exploiting security vulnerabilitie...
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Scan and select MP3 or m3u collections for MP3 players and medi...
- Listen to online radio using Windows Media Player.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Download and synchronize multimedia content with your iPod.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"30 Second Trial"
Version: SyncAudio 1.1.15
Sounded like what I needed for using Windows Media Player with my new iPod.
Downloaded the 30 DAY trial version. Tried to use right after download. Let's say 30 seconds for sarcasms sake. The message pop up said - Trial period expired !!! - Buy now. I believe this is what they call bait and switch. Would have bought if they had not used this bit of trickery!!!!!