From Wired Up And Fired Up:
Swizzler is the simplest, most elegant solution for encrypting files and folders on your Mac. Swizzler allows you to encrypt and decrypt files and folders with a single click from within the finder. The free version of Swizzler is fully functioning in every respect other than that it can only encrypt individual files which are smaller than 100k in size. There is no time-limit on it's use, if this is all the functionality you need, then Swizzler is free. To encrypt folders and files of any size you will need to upgrade to the full version.
More Products to Consider
- Get Wi-Fi privacy and security, protect yourself from malware t...
- Our free Antivirus for Mac keeps you safe from all the latest M...
- Antivirus app powered by the open-source ClamAV engine.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your anonymity and others' as you browse the web.
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Protect your privacy by blocking online tracking.
- Protects privacy online and secures your computer.
- Scan the page behind any link you click on or any web address y...
- Detect apps that establish outgoing Internet connections.
- Recover your stolen Mac.
- Detect spyware, clean up Internet privacy clutter and protects ...
- Strongly encrypt important data and personal info.
- Fight malware that threaten your security on your Mac and iPhon...
- Find out what your kids are doing online.
- Show/hide visible files individually.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Record keystrokes, IM chats, track visited websites, take scree...
- Batch file renamer & attribute changer.
- Finder toolbar replacements.
- Encrypt & decrypt files of all types using any key code you wan...
- Lock and unlock your Mac account by using your face and track y...
- Sign, verify, encrypt and decrypt files and email.
- Encrypt Dropbox, SkyDrive, Google Drive, and the Cloud files.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Free version - don't work as expected"
Version: Swizzler 1.0
If working - concept of encrypting via context menu would be great
Reboot after installation. encrypt works but double-click leads to select application dialog. Whole installation process only generates context entry, no application. Finally getting rid of his application isn't as easy -don' test