Swinsian is a music player that concentrates on playing and managing your music, without the complexity of ebooks, apps, online stores, T.?V. shows and movies. It has wide format support including FLAC and Ogg Vorbis, and a simple interface that fits in with the rest of Mac OS X.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a bug when writing tags to some tracks.
- Fixed a crash when transcoding tracks with high sample rates.
- Fixes issue with compilation flag when adding tracks to iPods.
- Fixes issues with the quick controller.
- Minor bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Keep track of all your to-do lists, shopping and nag lists.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Sound editor supporting 20 file formats & multi-track files.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Create subtitles, captions, annotations.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"In my opinion the best alternative to iTunes."
Version: Swinsian 1.9.3
- It handles large music databases with ease,
- it still has the cover art display in the lower left corner that Apple removed from iTunes,
- It is quite good at finding cover artwork
- the search field works nice and quick unlike the annoying pop-up window in iTunes,
- no irksome ties to the iTunes store, no telling Apple what you are listening to,
- sorting, tagging, multiple views just as advanced as in iTunes.
- plays lossless files,
- over the last year there were numerous updates and bug fixes available,
- it needs less resources than iTunes and has all the great features one can wish for in order to manage and organize music files.
- I would wish for a easy way to re-build your playlists after having moved music files from one drive to another.
- The User interface could look a bit more stylish
I have tried about everything that I could find out there to replace iTunes. Swinsian is the one, I am not looking back.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content