From Koingo Software:
Sharing files across your local network just got easier! Swift Share allows the easy creation of both Windows and Macintosh share points. Take control of Mac OS X's built-in file servers and tweak them to perfection. Share points are points across the network at which remote users can access your files. Mac OS X gives you one default share point: your home directory. However, if you're anywhere but home, you won't want to be giving everyone access to your entire home directory! Using Swift Share, choose only which folders you want to share and which users have access.
The power of Swift Share doesn't end at its ability to manage your share points. It also offers unique flexibility to manage users and groups on your system. For instance, create a new group of sharing-only users to access a "Games" folder on your computer.
Swift Share also gives you more than just start and stop controls for the powerful file servers built-in to Mac OS X. Customize nearly one hundred aspects of the Apple and Windows file servers. From user limits, guest permissions, and logging to workgroups, authorization modes, and greetings.
What's new in this version: Bug Fix: Mavericks compatibility.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Open files, folders, URLs from 1 alias.
- Create your own FTP, SFTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS, or WebDAV server.
- Installation utility for Apache, MySQL, PHP.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Create Unix-styled symbolic links with a contextual menu.
- Add and delete share points like in Finder.
- Monitor system for specific events and perform an array of uniq...
- Create click-by-click adventure games, interactive tutorials, s...
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.