From Roni Music:
Sweet MIDI Player is a MIDI player for not only auditioning all types of MIDI files, but for modifying the MIDI files themselves. Change the arrangement with easy to use Cut, Copy and Paste commands. Use its mixer-like interface to easily edit the control messages, transpose the music, change the tempo, mute desired MIDI channels, and save the end results to disk. It also includes a Jukebox function which allows you to create playlists with up to 99 songs.
What's new in this version:
- Change - Better error handling for unsupported MIDI messages when using the DLS Music Device
- Bug fix - Loop was set to off when loading a new song when in playlist mode
More Products to Consider
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Displays incoming MIDI signals in a variety of formats.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Music notation software with MIDI input.
- Advanced MIDI to MP3 converter that uses SoundFonts to ensure h...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Play, import, convert and export Windows Media video and audio ...
- Converts between Logic 5.5 & .aupreset files.
- Play Blu-ray disc/movies and watch 1080p HD video on Mac.
- Multimedia file & CD audio player.
- Batch convert MIDI files to a number of formats.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: