From Paul Secular Software:
Brand new version of this deceptively simple, yet nail-bitingly addictive, game from Paul Secular Software. Two players vie to take over the sectors of a galaxy (represented by a 6 x 6 grid). SuperNova! can either be played alone against the computer or with a friend.
Each player takes it in turn to place a star into one the galaxy's 36 sectors. Once a player has done this, that sector becomes theirs and only they may place further stars into this square. The only way the other player can take control of the sector is via a supernova from a neighbouring sector. The game continues right on until the galaxy is won.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Allow blind and visually impaired users to read the screen.
- Add room to your Taskbar by removing the Start button.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- CD/DVD burning software.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- View files that were created in Microsoft Windows Journal on a ...
- Survive in the Dark Chapel map for Rune.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Get everything you need for your College Fantasy Football draft...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.