CNET Editors' review
If you love using iTunes, then you might also like to gain a better understanding of your own listening habits and what your music library really contains. Super Analyzer for Mac provides information and statistics presented in lists, charts, and graphs that you can save or share with others online.
Easily installed, and even easier to start up, Super Analyzer for Mac will definitely impress users with its analytical performance speed. Once the app is open, you are just a click away from having your entire music library analyzed and broken down into 13 sections of statistics lists, charts, and graphs, all based on your music collection and listening habits. The first general overview section alone presents impressive data similar to that of iTunes or other data tracking MP3 and audio players. A fun feature is the option to share and compare your trends with that of your friends. If you're not up for sharing, then you can delve further into your listening stats and explore variables such as most played genre, artist, most popular decade, most common song words, most played artists, likes vs. plays, and much more. While the statistics and visuals are helpful and impressive, the appearance is lacking. Nonetheless, what this app lacks in appearance, it certainly makes up for in its analysis of music libraries.
Super Analyzer for Mac offers a great solution for those who enjoy their music and would like to obtain much more in-depth information about their own musical preferences and the patterns that exist in their music library.
From nosleep software:
The Super Analyzer looks at your iTunes music library and creates a variety of charts and statistics that tell you interesting things about your music tastes and listening habits. It is the perfect complement to anyone who uses iTunes. A few of the charts are shown below: you can see how many songs you have in each genre and from each year, and what time of day you listen to the most music, what artists/albums/genres/decades you listen to the most, and how quickly your collection is growing.
Share your stats! You can save individual graphs as image files to email to friends, or save a complete summary as a PDF document or webpage that you can put on your website.
What's new in this version: The 3.6 update to the Super Analyzer adds complete support for German and adds support for exporting album lists that include artists and albums with Asian characters in their names.
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Digital video editing system.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Mix audio, video, and karaoke.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Automatically plays music in iTunes on login.
- Take a quiz on music in your iTunes library.
- Musician's tool to track gigs, songs, finance & more.
- Restarts your music after you pause it, in case you forget to.
- Free software with everything you need to play, create and stre...
- Create multiple iTunes libraries & preferences.
- Search and create your wishlist of songs.
- Enables iTunes 4.0.1 to share music beyond local network.
- Generate rankings and breakouts for your most-played iTunes son...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: