From STOIK Imaging:
Watch movies in optimum quality on your video player! STOIK Video Converter Pro takes video files in any size and format, producing clips that match your player perfectly. With more than 275 presets, it knows exactly the specs of your video player, including its screen size, resolution, bitrate and format requirements - all accessible in one click.
The Free edition delivers most of what our paid competitors have to offer. The Pro edition is truly unbeatable.
Create video clips that are a perfect match for your video player or online sharing service. With 275 one-click presets, STOIK Video Converter Pro takes care of video hell, selecting the correct resolution, bitrate, format and file size specific to your player. Convert between AVI, DV, MKV, MOV, MPEG 1, 2 and 4, and WMV formats in all possible combinations. Process one or many video files, split and merge video streams, choose your own options or use one of the preinstalled presets.
The Free Edition
The Free edition of STOIK Video Converter offers most of the features available with paid competitors. Convert between a numbers of video formats, merge video streams, and create AVI, WMV, or DV files out of any video free of charge!
Get more with Pro
Upgrading your copy to the Pro edition brings a host of extra benefits. Upgrade to the Pro edition and get a fully featured video processing solution with editing and filtering, as well as over 25 special effects. Split, crop and cut videos, adjust brightness and colors, add or remove noise, or enhance videos with one of the many special effect filters included. As an added bonus, the Pro edition can import QuickTime movies.
What's new in this version: Version 3.0 includes 295 ready-made and easily customizable profiles for modern video players and online video hosting services. Updated video processing engine delivers increased speed and quality of output video. Writing MPEG 1, MPEG 2, MPEG 4, 3gpp, 3gpp2 file types. Reading MPEG2 files. Support of popular video format - MKV. New Stabilize filter can remove tremor from footage. MPEG LA compliance.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Capture and process video before exporting to tape or processin...
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Make backup copies of your CD or DVD discs, restore a DVD-Video...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Clean up duplicate files on your hard drive or network, find du...
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Manage and play your video clips and create your own video ense...
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Organize, optimize, and share your photo collection with ease.
- Convert vide for LG Optimus Mach LU3000 mobile phone.
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Play movies with AC3 and DTS audio tracks.
- Conver video for LG mobile phone.
- Burn videos to DVD disc or generate ISO files.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 41 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"A dismal product"
Version: Stoik Video Converter Pro 3.0
I can't think of any
Does not work at all
This thing quite simply does not work at all. It has not succeeded in converting a single file completely. At the most, it converts about half of it, but more often than not, I only get the first thirty seconds or so, and sometimes as little as five seconds. Troubleshooting is a farce: the only option is to send them an e-mail, which they promise to answer ASAP. Well, it's been twelve hours now, and still nothing. I've been cheated, period.
"No problem to convert my old DV"
Version: Stoik Video Converter Pro 3.0
I used it to convert my old DV movies with my children to WMV for my Windows Mobile communicator, to MP4 to see on iPod and upload to YouTube. I also converted some big MKV to MP4 for iPod. No problems at all. Good deshaker/stabilizer for old movies.
Pro (not free) version required to convert to MP4.