From Matthias Arndt:
StitchBuddy-MD is a "Spotlight-Importer." It extracts meta data from embroidery files and enables Apple's Spotlight to search for this data: Height and width of an embroidery design, its number of stitches and colors. With Spotlight it is not only easy to locate files: You can use "smart folders" and discover a new and very efficient way to organize your files with Apple's Finder. Supported are the embroidery formats Janome JEF & SEW, Brother PES & PEC, Melco EXP, Tajima DST and Pfaff VP3, KSM, PCS, PCQ & PCD.
What's new in this version: Version 2.3 added:
- Stitch simulator to virtually embroider designs
- Full-Screen mode (requires OS X 10.7 "Lion" or above)
- Resume of open windows (requires OS X 10.7 "Lion" or above)
- Some minor Bugfixes
More Products to Consider
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Scientific 2D plotting program.
- Read online print media content.
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- A simple recipe manager with customizable ingredients lists.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Cut truetype fonts with your cricut machine.
- Acrobat plugin: export PDF image as Photoshop.
- Record actions on your screen as a movie.
- Create and fully customize your own wedding album.
- Control how you wake up in the morning with this alarm clock so...
- Serve files and URLs to Apple TV.
- Improve credit scores legally, privately and effectively.
- PDF file security & size reduction.
- Small app that modifies cropping rectangles of a PDF file.
- Create sheets of Passport photos at home.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: