From Aspyr Media:
The story and action of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed expands with the release of Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition. A special new version of the game that shows players the deepest, darkest side of the Force in a story that puts them on a collision course with Luke Skywalker himself. The Ultimate Sith Edition includes all of the original missions found in Star Wars: The Force Unleashed as well as three new levels set in iconic Star Wars locales and a host of new costumes and character models. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed completely re-imagines the scope and scale of the Force and casts players as Darth Vader's "Secret Apprentice" unveiling new revelations about the Star Wars galaxy seen through the eyes of a mysterious new character armed with unprecedented powers. Features: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition combines the original Star Wars: The Force Unleashed videogame and three new levels to create the definitive ultimate-evil storyline of the events that occurred between the two classic Star Wars movie trilogies. Additional content includes three new levels set in iconic Star Wars locales and a host of new costumes and character models. The Ultimate Sith Edition expands the story of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and re-imagines the Star Wars Saga as if the Secret Apprentice had killed Darth Vader and taken his place by The Emperor's side, becoming the most powerful Sith Lord in the universe. In the Ultimate Sith Edition, the Emperor sends his new apprentice to the planet Tatooine to dispatch Obi-Wan Kenobi, who has been hiding on the planet ever since the events of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith. During their hunt for the reclusive Jedi, players will also explore the depths of Jabba the Hutt's palace and encounter notorious bounty hunter Boba Fett. In the game's thrilling finale, the Secret Apprentice is sent to the planet Hoth on a crusade to crush the Rebellion once and for all. While on Hoth, players face Luke Skywalker himself while visiting iconic locations seen in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back. The Secret Apprentice doesn't just defeat his enemies with the Force- he hurls them through walls, smashes them into objects, shocks them with lightning, and even transforms them into Force-charged bombs capable of massive destruction.
What's new in this version: Updated Gameplay
More Products to Consider
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- From Anakin Skywalker and Yoda, control over 30 of your favorit...
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- 3rd person Star Wars game.
- Be the supreme galactic commander.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Edit maps for your favorite games on your Mac.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Single player update for Star Wars: Jedi Academy.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...
- Real-time strategy game.
- Epic adventure battle game.
- Widget for the Star Wars webcam in San Jose, CA.
- Popular role playing game.
- Unified installer for all M-Audio Delta cards.
- Save the Earth from a massive alien invasion.