From SquidNet Software:
SquidNet Software's Cross-Platform Network Distribution Processor (SquidNet) allows distributed processing application (Maya, Blender, Lightwave, research, educational) with a command-line based interface to evenly distribute job "slices", segments or frames amongst one or more network processors. These network processors, called Tipnodes, pull and process outstanding job requests from a centralized virtual queue. This virtual queue contains jobs requests that are submitted from SquidNet users via the SquidNet Management Console (SMC) which provides a GUI-based interface into the network. SquidNet supports the following applications: Maya, 3D Studio Max, RealFlow Mesher, Blender, Mental Ray Standalone, RenderMan for Maya, Adobe after Effects, Holomatix Rendition, LightWave, FPrime, Fusion 5, Terragen-2, SoftImage XSI, Vue, Project Messiah, V-Ray Standalone, Cinama-4D, Maxwell Render, and Elecard or HandBrake video converters and most generic command line applications.
What's new in this version: Version 2.66P112 includes new tile rendering interface.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Enhance quality of AVC video playback in Windows Media Player.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Find, download, share, and publish audio and video files.
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Configure and manage wireless networks.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Create peer-to-peer video communications with ease.
- Build applications to monitor the network performance.