CNET Editors' review
Keyloggers are programs that hide in the background and record a user's every keystroke, mouse click, and screen image, letting others (such as the boss) see exactly what that user has been doing while at the computer. Long used in high-security applications, keyloggers can help parents, employers, and others who are responsible for others' behavior (and, more to the point, misbehavior) by clearly showing which Web sites and programs a specific user accessed at a specific time. Spyrix Free Keylogger can put that power in your hands. This easy-to-use freeware logs keystrokes and online activity, takes screenshots, and monitors other activities for specific users without their knowledge.
Spyrix has an attractive user interface that won't look out of place in a corporate environment or a home PC. The program opened with its Settings dialog, where we could set options such as running when Windows starts, removing shortcut menus, and other security-related options. We also set a hot-key combo and password to show Spyrix. Under ScreenShot, we could set Spyrix to record an image any time a window changes or something is copied to the clipboard. Spyrix displays all activity in a list view in the upper half of the main window, with specific items such as documents and images displayed in the preview pane below. The program is very easy to use, once you've set things up to your liking, but we recommend being careful when hiding Spyrix since you'll need to remember your hot-key combo and password to access the program in hidden mode. It's not meant to be easy, since a security tool that any smart kid can disable isn't worth the name, is it?
We recommend Spyrix Free Keylogger for parents, business owners, or anyone who provides PC and Internet access, with the potential liability that comes along with it. But we also recommend using it with caution and with an eye to privacy concerns, too, as we do with any software that monitors user activity. Used properly, Spyrix Free Keylogger can be an invaluable tool for monitoring and enforcing PC access policies at home and at work.
Spyrix Free Keylogger is a free and simple program for local and remote user activity monitoring via secure web account. Spyrix Free Keylogger main features:keylogger (keystrokes logging), undetectable to antivirus software, apps activity, screenshots capture, drives and printer acivity
What's new in this version: Version 4.0.4 supports:
- remote monitoring via secure web account
- apps activity
- user activity
- removable Drives (USB, HDD, SD) monitoring
- printer activity
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Perform surveillance on your PC in a covert manner.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Record all of your keyboard activities as well as language spec...
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- See everything your children or employees do on the computer an...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Record and view every keystroke typed on your keyboard.
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Modify locked Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013 presentations...
- Store your credentials securely via sophisticated encryption.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Secure desktops and lock computers on the network.
- Record all keystrokes, passwords, and chats in a hidden mode.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Protect yourself from infected sites.
- Monitor home or business PC activity by logging keystrokes, cha...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Mask your E-mail address, phone number, or credit card in Firef...
- Monitor user activity on your PC.
- Monitor every keystroke on your system.
- Protect yourself from infected sites.
All versions:3.6 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Remote monitoring is cool!"
Version: Spyrix Free Keylogger 4.0.4
I tested several keyloggers but this program is the only freeware that allows remote monitoring through web account!!! That's what differs it from other. I'm very happy with it! I control all actions on my computer when I'm away.
I haven't found
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content