Splash PRO is compact, stylish, user friendly and incredibly fast. Supports hardware accelerated video decoding. Hardware accelerated video decoding for H.264, VC-1 and MPEG-2. Light Boost and Detail Boost for crisp details and vivid colors. Motion - perfectly smooth videos (upconverting 20/24/25/30p to 60p). SmartSeek - innovative seeking with previews.
What's new in this version: Version 1.13.2 has fixed hardware accelerated VC-1 video decoding using Intel ClearVideo Technology and improved VC-1 video decoding.
More Products to Consider
- View all your HD movies and enjoy the best quality.
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Convert almost all popular video formats to MPEG file format.
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Convert almost all popular video formats to ASF file format.
- Convert almost all popular video formats to MOV file format.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert video into most popular formats easily.
- Play MP4, MPEG, DivX/Xvid, VOBs, AVI, MKV, FLV, DVD files.
- Convert all videos to Blu-Ray, AVCHD, HD (high-definition) vide...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- View, edit, and manage images and create slide shows, albums, a...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Convert, split, join, extract videos and audios.
- Decode and encode HD videos.
- Decode/encode HD videos, convert among all popular video/audio ...
- Play YouTube video files from the Web or your local folders, pl...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
All versions:4.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Best Quality Full HD Playback!"
Version: Splash Pro 1.12.1
I compared KMPlayer , WMP ,Media Player Classic and PowerDVD to this program and the video quality of Splash Pro was amazing!
It has very simple and nice interface and support all of the GPU acceleration methods(AMD , NVIDIA CUDA and Pure video and also Intel Clear video)
I also should mention that if you got quad core CPU Splash Pro is a perfect choice for you!
It is kind of new program so you should give it more time!
completely worth trying!
"The best i've found, so far."
Version: Splash Pro 1.7.1
Although it was created thinking on HD video, it can enhance any kind of video file. Just create your favourites profiles and be amazed. It's super fast, very easy-to-use and will make your visualization experience unforgetable.
It does not read some file types.
A powerfull, light on the machine player for your HD and general videos. It will make worth your while.
"Great in theory, still bugs to workout"
Version: Splash Pro 1.2.1
The interface is nice and simple, the gpu acceleration and ability to play all sorts of HD media file types. Easy toggling of sound and video parameters based on your system.
Freezing, refusing to start, inability to transfer between some file types if you try to open them while another is still playing....no apparent HD audio bitstream available, even though the manual states that it is.
The player itself is sleek, simple, and intuitive. While it does not provide the flexibility that some players do it provides all the basics in a very nice package without a bunch of options to wade through that the average person is likely to never use.
I was hopeful that this player would replace mpc home cinema for me as my everything except blu ray disk player. Unfortunately, this program just doesn't quite deliver.
My main gripe with the player is the fact that it does not seem to know how to work when you try to open a video file while a different video is playing. Often this results in the player disappearing completely and attempts to open it result merely in a hourglass for a few seconds and no player resulting. Further investigation show that it does indeed open a new process but does not launch the application for whatever reason.
The iMotion can make static images within a hd video jump around at times which is most annoying, but obviously this sort of thing can be left off. The detail and light boost options do seem to work well and of course being able to gpu accelerate all videos is great.
The option and menu tabs are really nice and easy to navigate, although it would be nice to be able to apply changes immediately. Most changes require a restart of the video/player, which in its current state is problematic as best.
Although not a huge issue for most the literature would seem to suggest that this player can do HD audio bitstreaming, but from my experience it automatically down-mixes to DTS or Dolby even though i have the correct parameters and have setup both my MPC-HC and PowerDVD to do just that.
Overall not a bad product once they get the kinks worked out.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content