From Help for English:
An application that will help you learn how to spell out words, how to read letters and numbers. Listen to a native speaker and write down the letters and numbers that you hear. The computer will remember your mistakes and repeat problematic letters more often. An excellent tool for every student of English as a second/foreign language.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Copy, compare, and pack your files, even upload them to FTP.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Communicate instantly using the latest version of this popular ...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Search, release, and scrabble letters for more pictures.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Diagnose and fix PC problems, enhance security, and optimize PC...
- Type on mobile in a new fast way.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"I been looking for a program like this for months"
Version: Spell It Out Loud ( English) 1.1
simple is sometimes better
no cons whatsoever
Why other companies try to profit by developing complicated programs that do exactly the same only more difficult?
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: