From Digital Audio:
SoundFree-MP3 (recorder) allows you to make recordings of your current audio files, it simply records them as you listen, then saves and will encode them into an unprotected MP3 that you can burn, transfer, or use privately however you see fit. SoundFree-MP3 (recorder) will not illegally play or record any files that you do not have rights to. You do however have rights to any files that have been created by this recorder.
More Products to Consider
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Rescue all lost or missing media files from iPod.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Seek and keep audio records through huge collection of music po...
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Transfer songs from your iPod to Windows-based computer.
- Automate music playlists then start broadcasting.
- Share audio files you're listening to on iTunes.
- Share music files using a peer-to-peer protocol that works with...
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs.
- Restore lost or deleted photos and images.
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- Speed up your audio files without changing the pitch.
- Download YouTube videos and convert them into MP3 files.
- Organize and expand your music collection.
- Convert your CDs to MP3s and your MP3s to WAVs.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The program does one thing only and it does it perfectly"
Version: SoundFree-MP3 (recorder) 1.2
Although the established program Tunebite is also good this program beats it into the dust by doing only one thing well.
If you need to convert a batch of songs from WMA protected songs that you have downloaded from the established musical services...this is the program. After converting about 20 songs (the number allowed before buying the program) I concluded that it does the above function better than tunebite. The pros are:
1. Excellent sound quality due to automatic sensing
2. No skips in songs that I have seen so far.
3. Attentive support by the developer in the Forums
4. VERY simple interface (similar to spy doctor)
5. No spyware that I have detected.
6. ID tags are accurate and complete.
7. PRICE on eight bucks....lets hope it stays at that level
Converting WMA protected songs must be done by playing the song in real time.
Worth a try. I am sure there will be more programs like this coming out to fill the current need. But this is clean and simple and the price is right