Sound Wheel replaces the standard sound volume icon in your Windows tray. When you press a hot key, your mouse wheel becomes a volume control. When you release the hot key, your mouse wheel keeps working as usual. The tray icon indicates the current volume level and the mouse wheel current state. Sound Wheel is fully customizable. Choose your own hot key, mouse wheel sensitivity, and tray icon.
Version 1.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Control sound volume on PC with your mouse.
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Control the volume level automatically.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Visualize and control your audio devices.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Adjust audio settings with keyboard shortcuts.
- Record your own voice, music, or any other internal / external ...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Help Jill's college in her posh, northwestern, rooftop bakery.
- Control volume level using hotkeys or mouse wheel.
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- All-in-one digital audio application to extract audio from vide...
- Control your Windows volume.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Control and manage cash flow for your small business.