Sound Wheel replaces the standard sound volume icon in your Windows tray. When you press a hot key, your mouse wheel becomes a volume control. When you release the hot key, your mouse wheel keeps working as usual. The tray icon indicates the current volume level and the mouse wheel current state. Sound Wheel is fully customizable. Choose your own hot key, mouse wheel sensitivity, and tray icon.
Version 1.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Control sound volume on PC with your mouse.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Control the volume level automatically.
- Visualize and control your audio devices.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Adjust audio settings with keyboard shortcuts.
- Help Jill's college in her posh, northwestern, rooftop bakery.
- Control volume level using hotkeys or mouse wheel.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Control your Windows volume.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Copy mouse clicks on your PC.
- Manage screen savers by simply placing mouse cursor in the defi...
- Download Internet video content for watching online or offline.