From SourceTec Software:
Sothink SWF Decompiler is a comprehensive solution for Flash fans to use as: SWF to HTML5 converter, SWF to FLA converter, SWF to FLEX converter, SWF elements extractor, and online Flash downloader. You can easily convert the whole SWF to HTML5 files, convert SWF to FLA or FLEX project, import SVG & edit shape elements in SWF, replace image/ text/sound elements for SWF, and extract Flash resources like shape, image, sound (mp3 or wav), video (flv), frame, font, text, button, sprite, ActionScript, etc. This Flash decompiler supports Flash CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6 and ActionScript 2.0/3.0, you can easily get XFL file from Flash CS5 SWF. A built-in Flash player is available for you to play SWF/FLV/F4V smoothly. It offers multi-language interfaces: English, German, French, Traditional Chinese, Italian and Korean. SWF Catcher is provided for you to capture and save online Flash from IE or Firefox. Main Features: Industry-leading Flash Decompiler: (1) Convert SWF to HTML5 files; (2) Convert SWF to FLA; (3) Convert SWF to FLEX project; (4) Extract SWF elements; (5) Edit shape elements in SWF; (6) Support Portuguese; (7) Replace image/shape/text/sound for SWF; (8) Get XFL from Flash CS5 SWF; (9) Extract SWF from Flash EXE; (10) Add Sothink SWF Catcher, which helps to capture all Flash around. Full Compatibility: (1) Support Flash CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6; (2) Support ActionScript 2.0/3.0; (3) Compatible with Windows 8; (4) Support Flash components. Powerful Flash Decompile Capability: (1) Decompile SWF in batch mode; (2) Decompile the standard EXE made by Adobe Flash; (3) Browse resources in preview window before SWF decompile; (4) Show AS Class structure like folder-tree according to its path in package when decompiling AS3.0. Support displaying multi-byte code in AS window; (5) Globally search all ActionScript()Export ActionScript file in AS, BIN or HTML; (6) Export FLV video from Flash. Useful Assistance: Provide SWF Catcher to download Flash from IE or Firefox.
What's new in this version: Version 7.4 supports exporting FLA as Flash CS6 format; decompiles the SWF containing TLF text.
More Products to Consider
- Decompile Flash files and convert SWF to FLA.
- Convert SWF files to various formats.
- Convert Flash SWF file to FLA or various video formats simply a...
- Decompile, edit, and convert Flash files between SWF and EXE fo...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert SWF to FLA/Flex and extract all SWF resources.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Completely decompile any SWF file.
- Convert SWF to FLA, convert video to FLV/SWF.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Use SWF editor/SWF hex editor to parse SWF/GLS files for editab...
- Provide comprehensive solutions for various flash and video con...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Convert Flash videos between SWF and FLA formats.
- Convert SWF files to FLA format and extract elements from Flash...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Make Flash from scratch or edit an existing SWF.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Export resources from any SWF file.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 62 votes
Current version:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
""Failed to launch Macromedia Flash...""
Version: Sothink SWF Decompiler 7.4
Says failed to launch Macromedia Flash because installation. The Macromedia Flash on my PC runs smoothly. It is recently updated and the PC is one week old. Couldn't find. Help pages wouldn't find solutions neither.
"Failed to launch Macromedia Flash. Please make sure it is installed correctly"
Help wouldn't help. Here's their response: When you click other .fla file which is not generated by Decomipielr, is there the same error?
If not, please send us the swf file. Thanks.
Not of use, no help available.
"Sothink softs really changed my life"
Version: Sothink SWF Decompiler 7.4
Sothink SWF Quicker and SWF Decompiler
Thanks to Sothink
I had a dream to became a web art master and to make beautiful flash websites, banners and other wonderful flash things as my second hobby.
First studding flash work with training Adobe Flash and its codes in it were very hard, wearisome and unsuccessful. The Adobe program is great but hard for understanding for junior, especial for new user. After I decided that I never being a flash master and stay this dream in peace for a long time.
But one day I had a giveaway present from Sothink company: Sothink SWF Quicker and some months later SWF Decompiler!!!!!
People, it was such great lucky to meet these the coolest programs!!! They do their flash job easy and without big force. Simply in short time I have learnt how to do the nice, beautiful flash things. Sothink has the greatest video studding library among all Internet! Helping videoes help to do the headiest flash work quick and right. With them you can really make the flash art with beautiful design!
SWF Decompiler is a wonderful program, which help you to look inside any flash banner or flash sites and to see in one moment all its contents: pictures, frames, codes and etc. You can convert needed into FLA\Flex and you can export all contents resources in one big file. Program is perfect!