Solar Eclipse Maestro is the most versatile and feature-rich application for solar eclipses. It can handle any solar eclipse, provide you Baily's beads preview and animation, simulate an all-sky view or weather statistics, and a lot more. To help you enjoy the event, it can control up to four USB or Firewire connected cameras (Nikon and Canon DSLRs, plus Nikon Coolpix line) and up to four USB or Ethernet connected SBIG CCD cameras with their filter wheels during a solar eclipse, so that you can be free to concentrate on observing the event visually. You must then preprogram all exposure information according to a script. Observer position (latitude and longitude coordinates, altitude) is used to calculate local circumstances, so that camera actions can be referenced to specific eclipse events. Refraction, lunar limb profile effects, and deltaT correction supported. Sun/Moon diagram and large event countdown display. Eclipse color coded map with mouse-over geographic cursor coordinates and eclipse duration info to indicate where to move to increase your eclipse duration. A maximum eclipse diagram at the mouse-over location can also be displayed.
More Products to Consider
- Automate shooting lunar eclipses with your Nikon or Canon DSLR.
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Control DSLRs and CCD cameras to automatically take photos duri...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Customize and bind your keyboard.
- Back up your data automatically and get instant access from you...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Accomplish frequently needed complex tasks in Excel with mostly...
- Helps prepare for and observe a solar eclipse.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Firmware update for MacBook Air (mid 2012) models.
- Graphs the electric field lines around point charges.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Automatic backup and synchronization utility.
- XML editor which can be configured for a given XML language.
- Finds files, folders & contents without indexing.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Client for the server monitoring tool.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: