SmartBackup is an alternative lightweight backup application for OS X. Backup multiple source items to a destination folder on an external harddrive, flashdrive or network share, or create a bootable clone of your system. SmartBackup only copies what has changed after the initial run and is very fast in updating your backup or system clone. Archive deleted or changed files in an archive folder during the backup and easily browse available versions of a file and restore them with one click. Use Spotlight Saved Searches to define what you want to backup or what you want to exclude. Automate your backup using iCal, Automator or launch it in commandline mode and include it in launchd items or scripts.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Mount and edit rewritable CDs and DVDs in the Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Spreadsheet application.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Monitor system for specific events and perform an array of uniq...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Automatically log everything you type with optional screenshots...
- Schedule unattended backups of important folders, or even your ...
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Font viewer which can view fonts which aren't installed.
- Data recovery software.
- Backup software for selectively backing-up data.