SmartBackup is an alternative lightweight backup application for OS X. Backup multiple source items to a destination folder on an external harddrive, flashdrive or network share, or create a bootable clone of your system. SmartBackup only copies what has changed after the initial run and is very fast in updating your backup or system clone. Archive deleted or changed files in an archive folder during the backup and easily browse available versions of a file and restore them with one click. Use Spotlight Saved Searches to define what you want to backup or what you want to exclude. Automate your backup using iCal, Automator or launch it in commandline mode and include it in launchd items or scripts.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Data recovery software.
- Service to backup your data online.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Creates a folder on your computer that is seamlessly synced wit...
- Backup important Camino user files.
- Launch applications, desk accessories, and files from emergency...
- Quickly mount drives or partitions.
- Back up your data to online server and access it anywhere from ...
- Schedule unattended backups of important folders, or even your ...
- Universal .rar and .zip file opener.