SmartBackup is an alternative lightweight backup application for OS X. Backup multiple source items to a destination folder on an external harddrive, flashdrive or network share, or create a bootable clone of your system. SmartBackup only copies what has changed after the initial run and is very fast in updating your backup or system clone. Archive deleted or changed files in an archive folder during the backup and easily browse available versions of a file and restore them with one click. Use Spotlight Saved Searches to define what you want to backup or what you want to exclude. Automate your backup using iCal, Automator or launch it in commandline mode and include it in launchd items or scripts.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Schedule unattended backups of important folders, or even your ...
- Keeps all your files safe and secure in the cloud with Box's de...
- Quickly mount drives or partitions.
- Back up your data to online server and access it anywhere from ...
- Backup software for selectively backing-up data.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Automatically back up your computer to Pogoplug or use it as a ...
- Utility to mount, unmount and manage scsi devices.
- Mount and edit rewritable CDs and DVDs in the Finder.
- Cloud-based file storage.
- Organise and present data very simply.