From I-CAT Computing:
Small Business System (SBS) is suite of applications aimed at providing basic functionalities/features to small businesses. It is not aimed to compete with enterprise level of applications therefore the price, amount of features and capabilities is kept to basic level. It was created to help start up company, home office, company operated from home or company with less than 100 people. At of the time of initial release SBS has 5 modules / applications available, CRM module, Products, Quotation module, Invoice module, and Personnel module. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Apply desired changes in multiple MS Word documents.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Update your Microsoft Office Small Business Tools set so that i...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Send phone messages to anyone on your office via e-mail.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Import transactions from Intuit QuickBooks to MS Office Small B...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage and control tasks on your job.
- Manage inventory, create invoices, and store customer informati...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage your receivable and payable accounts.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Track and manage orders and customer data.
- Monitor and limit the activities that a user can perform with p...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage newsletters and mailing lists and send HTML messages.
- Manage contacts, customer information, and business finances.