From Parsec Productions:
Created by Mark J. Hadley, Slender: The Eight Pages is a psychological horror/survival horror video game based on the Slender Man mythos.
The goal of the game is to find a total of eight pages hidden on 8 of the 10 major landmarks in the forest, though collecting the 8 pages will not end the game. Each page is a message or drawing concerning Slender Man, who pursues the player through the forest. Each time the player collects a page (or if the player fails to collect a page after a certain period of time) Slender Man's pursuit of the player becomes more urgent.
What's new in this version:
- Added a subtitle to the game ("The Eight Pages") to differentiate it from future versions.
- Improved main menu and added music to it. Also now includes links to Slender Man info and YouTube series.
- Added different light sources (unlocked after beating the game once).
- Added shadows (not especially noticeable except in lit areas).
- Your jogging speed now increases gradually as more pages are collected.
- Removed the cooldown for stamina recovery after jogging/sprintin... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- New Maps and Bug Fixes for Call of Duty 4.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Chess-like game from Japan.
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...
- Clone of the classic arcade game Bubble Bobble.
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Mahjongg summer fun – 60 levels, mini games and hidden pictures...
- Play a brain teaser game on your Mac.