Created by Mark J Hadley, Slender: The Eight Pages is a psychological horror/survival horror video game based on the Slender Man mythos.
The goal of the game is to find a total of eight pages hidden on 8 of the 10 major landmarks in the forest, though collecting the 8 pages will not end the game. Each page is a message or drawing concerning Slender Man, who pursues the player through the forest. Each time the player collects a page (or if the player fails to collect a page after a certain period of time) Slender Man's pursuit of the player becomes more urgent.
What's new in this version:
- Added a subtitle to the game ("The Eight Pages") to differentiate it from future versions.
- Improved main menu and added music to it. Also now includes links to Slender Man info and YouTube series.
- Added different light sources (unlocked after beating the game once).
- Added shadows (not especially noticeable except in lit areas).
- Your jogging speed now increases gradually as more pages are collected.
- Removed the cooldown for stamina recovery after jogging/spr... See all new features »