From Parsec Productions:
Created by Mark J. Hadley, Slender: The Eight Pages is a psychological horror/survival horror video game based on the Slender Man mythos.
The goal of the game is to find a total of eight pages hidden on 8 of the 10 major landmarks in the forest, though collecting the 8 pages will not end the game. Each page is a message or drawing concerning Slender Man, who pursues the player through the forest. Each time the player collects a page (or if the player fails to collect a page after a certain period of time) Slender Man's pursuit of the player becomes more urgent.
What's new in this version:
- Added a subtitle to the game ("The Eight Pages") to differentiate it from future versions.
- Improved main menu and added music to it. Also now includes links to Slender Man info and YouTube series.
- Added different light sources (unlocked after beating the game once).
- Added shadows (not especially noticeable except in lit areas).
- Your jogging speed now increases gradually as more pages are collected.
- Removed the cooldown for stamina recovery after jogging/sprintin... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Collect 8 pages while avoiding the Slender Man in 3D horror gam...
- Collect 16 poem lines while avoiding the Slenderman.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- A free survival horror game written in Blitz3D. Based on the st...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Play an exciting 3D horror game.
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play fantasy MMORPG that immerses players in a war between Ligh...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Win war between forces of light and darkness.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play mahjong game with themes from the 20th century.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1