Google SketchUp is a free, easy-to-learn 3D-modeling program with a few simple tools to let you create 3D models of houses, sheds, decks, home additions, woodworking projects, and even space ships. You can add details, textures, and glass to your models, and design with dimensional accuracy. You can place your finished models in Google Earth, share them with others by posting them to the 3D Warehouse, or print hard copies. Google SketchUp is a great way to discover if 3D modeling is right for you.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a crash that occurred at program startup on some computers.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while exporting certain complex models.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when changing the number of segments in a circle or polygon.
- Fixed an issue that caused SketchUp Make to launch with a “SketchUp Pro is expired” dialog on some computers.
- Fixed an issue where escaping from the Classifier tool resulted in no tool being active. ... See all new features »