From Simpo Technologies:
Simpo PDF Creator Pro lets you create PDF/A compatible, searchable PDF document from many printable file formats, like Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JPG, PNG, GIF, Tiff and Html web page.
Though works as a virtual printer driver, Simpo PDF Creator Pro not just creates documents from the Print command, but it also has a handy desktop interface you can drag and drop printable fines into for rapid conversion to PDF. With Simpo PDF Creator Pro, you can:
1. Convert a collection of files to PDF at a time; this PDF Creator Pro supports batch conversion from other files to PDF, just drag and drop those files to the easy-to-use interface and click the Convert button, your files are converted to PDF in seconds.
2. Combine many files into a single PDF; the supported file formats to import in the interface are Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint; image files like JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP and Tiff, etc; PDF.
3. Preserve hyperlinks in Office Word and PowerPoint active in created PDF files.
4. Create bookmark in PDF from Word according to Document Map view function for easy PDF reading.
5. Customize strong encryption, 128-bit security and set owner password to protect PDF files from copying, printing, or changing and user password to prevent other people from opening your PDF files.
6. Select any file folder to locate PDF created from other files.
There is a third way to create PDF using Simpo PDF Creator Pro - simple right-click: just check on the file you want to print and right click it, then select Create PDF with Simpo PDF Creator Pro, that file will be printed to PDF.
What's new in this version:
Version 3.3.1 makes it easier for users to register the program to full version with only keycodes.