Silo 2 is a focused 3D modeling application with the ability to effortlessly switch between organically sculpting high-polygon models and precisely controlling hard-edged surfaces. It can be used for anything from creating 3D characters for video games and movies to quickly exploring 3D architectural ideas. Silo is being used at top studios worldwide as both a stand-alone design tool and as part of a multi-software 3D graphics workflow.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1.1 expands Silo's UV layout capabilities, extends the capabilities of existing features, fixes many bugs and workflow issues, and adds a new Surface Tool for quickly making new geometry which follows an existing shape.
More Products to Consider
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Get started quickly and stay on track, whether you're creating ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Create 3D vector and raster animations for Macromedia Flash.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Create, remix, and publish 3D models online.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Add 3DM export features to your Solid Edge.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Add 3DS export features to your Solid Edge.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Allow you to create 3D models and sketch primitives.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Create animated 3D models and form 3D movie scenes.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Create your own 3D environments and see your creations come to ...
- Create animated objects, worlds, and 3D scenes with DeleD: Comm...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Create 3D models of molecules.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Provide general purpose solid and surface modeler.
- Chart ideas in your mind using Roman Room method.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very intuitive, easy to learn, powerful, inexpensive!"
Version: Silo 2.1.1
Beautiful, clean user interface.
Some reported bugs, but far less than other 3D programs.
Though apparently no longer in development, this software in its current state will be a solid tool for many years to come.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: