From Strahinja Markovic:
Sigil (64-bit) is a multi-platform WYSIWYG ebook editor. It is designed to edit books in ePub format. It is free and open source software under GPLv3, It provide full Unicode support: everything you see in Sigil is in UTF-16 and full EPUB spec support, WYSIWYG editing, support Multiple Views: Book View, Code View and Split View, include Metadata editor with full support for all possible metadata entries (more than 200) with full descriptions for each, table Of Contents editor, perform advanced automatic conversion of all imported documents to Unicode.
More Products to Consider
- Create, edit, and modify ebooks in ePub format.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create professional ePub books from MS Word document or Web pag...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Manage your eBook library and sync to reader devices.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Rename and process files and folders.
- Edit and modify Qss codes on PC.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Send texts, images, videos, and documents to other applications...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Build mobile applications using the Corona SDK of CoronaLabs.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Sigil is a great, Free, EPUB Editor"
Version: Sigil (64-bit) 0.6.2
Sigil is simple, fully EPUB and Unicode compliant, and is fun to use. You can edit/author in Sigil and then use Calibre to convert to different formats.
It looks like Ver 7+ is an x86 program and that the Version 6 - 64 bit Sigil has not been updated to a Ver 7+???? I am using the x86 Ver 7.1 on a Win 8 Desktop with no problem and would suggest going with the latest Version.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content