From Sierra Vista Software:
Teach your kids to read the most frequently used words with this fun program. - Sight Words drills for Pre-Primer, Primer, First Grade, Second Grade and Third Grade levels - High-quality audio - Colorful skins - Results chart. Version 1.1 includes easy installation on multi-user computers.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1 includes easy installation on multi-user computers.
More Products to Consider
- Teach your kids basic math and more than 700 of the most-used w...
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Learn the language of the world of EMS with a game.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Let your kids read stories and jokes and play games.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Study basics of music theory.
- Learn alphabet, colors, animals, shapes while playing with your...
- Teach your child alphabets, numbers, and spelling.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Use animated objects to teach children the phonics method of re...
- Get assistance in learning Chinese pronounciation.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Teach your infant the printed word.
- Get a multimedia rich talking and sound interface that teaches ...
- Practice spelling tests and get straight A's.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Listen to a male or female voice read Web pages to you.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Nice little program"
Version: Sight Words Buddy 1.1
I like this program. It is simply, sleek, and useful for teaching sight words.
I was a bit confused as to how to change the level of vocabulary and wrote for support. I received a very prompt and helpful response. I'd highly recommend the program.
No real cons