My Immunization Records - Easily track your vaccination history. Shots Tracker is a way of managing vaccination history for yourself, your family or your patients (depending on the version you purchase). Because there is no centralized method to track a person's immunization history, many times you end up getting duplicate shots. Your childhood vaccination history, school and military records and adult immunizations can all be listed in one place. Using our software to assist with organizing this task, you can easily generate a complete and up-to-date list of immunizations (which you can have your current medical doctor sign off on).
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Find events, births, and deaths on today's date.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Find out what happened on a day in history.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Organize your bowls fixtures with ease.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Organize, manage, and label your collections.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content