VPN connections are an essential part of many people's daily life and therefore they have to be integrated seamlessly into the existing network infrastructure. Shimo detects changes in your network configuration and reacts accordingly: It automatically initiates VPN connections or reconnects interrupted connections - you don't have to take care of anything - Shimo does.
More Products to Consider
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- VPN client connects to corporate network with a single click.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Get Wi-Fi privacy and security, protect yourself from malware t...
- OpenVPN client.
- VPN client to transfer data safely between Macs & remote networ...
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- The universal IPsec client for VPN environments with a wide var...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Hide your IP and protect your privacy in the Internet.
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Simple, secure access to the global Internet you love.
- Encrypt or decrypt your PDF documents.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Encrypt and back up data to CeeJay data centers.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content