From Bartels Media:
ShareMouse allows you to share one mouse and keyboard with multiple Windows and Mac computers. You just need to move the mouse pointer to the computer you wish to control. When you reach the border of the monitor, the mouse cursor magically jumps to the neighboring monitor and you can then control that computer. Any computer can be controlled with the mouse and keyboard of any other computer. Unlike an KVM switch, you don't need to press any button to switch between computers. All mouse and keyboard input is transmitted over your existing Ethernet or Wireless LAN network connection. No USB switch, KVM switch or any other hardware is required. ShareMouse also allows you to drag & drop files between multiple computers for easy file transfer. ShareMouse additionally shares the clipboard between multiple computers. Whatever you copy into the clipboard of one computer is available in the clipboard of any other computer. ShareMouse is a Mac and Windows cross-platform solution and allows you to control a Mac from a PC and vice versa.
What's new in this version: Improved monitor switching
More Products to Consider
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Customize the appearance and behavior of your Mac.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Original & exclusive wallpapers designed by artists from around...
- Clipboard manager.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Hide the clutter on your desktop.
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- Clear duplicate contacts out of Address Book.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Super-simple menu bar app and web service for sharing files.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- Menu extras: CPU, disk, memory & network monitoring.
- Stick images, view live webcams on your desktop.
- Graph drawing and data plotting.
- Reminds you to take regular breaks at specified intervals.
- Driving games right in your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Secure Apple Remote Desktop and VNC client.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content