Shapes is a simple, elegant Diagramming app for Mac OS X Snow Leopard. Shapes gives you all of the most important features you need in a Diagramming tool without all the extra cruft, and without breaking the bank. Shapes is great for Programmers and Web Designers looking for a simple tool for quickly designing Charts, laying out Wireframes, or visualizing Model Relationships. Shapes lets you get to work quickly by giving you just the basic tools you need in a slick, single-window, thoroughly Mac-native UI. Bonus: Shapes also offers Full-Screen Mode.
What's new in this version:
- NEW: A proper Gradient Fill Control in the Fill Inspector palette for specifying gradient fills with an arbitrary number of color stops.
- NEW: Image Anchor Control in the Image Inspector palette for specifying precise postioning of an image within the bounds of a shape.
- FIX: Fixed crash which could occur when exporting to PDF.
- FIX: Improved image rendering.
- FIX: Improved grid rendering on OS X Yosemite.
- FIX: Transparency is now correctly supp... See all new features »