From VanDyke Software:
SecureCRT combines rock-solid terminal emulation with the strong encryption, broad authentication options, and data integrity of the Secure Shell protocol. For SSH2, SSH1, Telnet, and serial protocols, SecureCRT provides remote access, file transfer, and data tunneling. SecureCRT has a multi-session tabbed interface with extensive session management and customization features. Customization options include named sessions and firewalls, toolbars, menus, keymaps, button bar, and login scripts, as well as fonts, cursors, and color schemes. Choose from a wide range of emulations including VT100, VT102, VT220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console. Powerful scripting capabilities help you automate routine tasks. Secure file transfers can be performed using SFTP, Xmodem, or Ymodem, or upload files by dragging and dropping them onto an SFTP tab or session window.
What's new in this version: SecureCRT 7.0 introduces tiled sessions on the Windows platform for easy viewing of multiple sessions. A built-in TFTP server provides an additional file transfer option.
More Products to Consider
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Emulate Wyse, Viewpoint, DEC terminals.
- Monitors status of Apple File Sharing AFP and Remote Login SSH.
- Connect to serial-port devices with a terminal emulation progra...
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Store ssh, sftp, ftp, telnet connections in one place.
- System-wide network proxy support for the Mac.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Start an SSH connection easily to a remote computer.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Royal TSX provides easy and secure access to your remote system...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- Manage and configure your network tunnels.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Terminal emulator with hotkeys, split views, and fullscreen sup...
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content