From Pilotmoon Software:
You might have learned that a certain upcoming version of Mac OS X may have scrolling that is "bass-ackwards". That is, when you push up on your trackpad or mouse scroller, the page content moves up too, just like on iOS devices. Scroll Reverser lets you reverse your scrolling on 10.4 and above too. It's a pure usermode app, no drivers or kexts to install. Uninstallation is a simple drag-to-trash.
What's new in this version: Signed with a Developer ID for OS X 10.8 Gatekeeper.
More Products to Consider
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Turn your Android or iOS device into an extra touch screen moni...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Hover over the Dock for window previews and enables window snap...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Set a different desktop picture for each Space.
- First-person shooter playable in the Dashboard, programmed with...
- Original & exclusive wallpapers designed by artists from around...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Customize and correct certain annoying new features in Lion.
- Clipboard manager.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- Access menu bar menus from anywhere on the screen.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Drive the super fast cars to see if you can beat the other ones...
- Exposes system menu bar icons that get hidden on small screens ...
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Menu bar extension like the classic Apple menu.
- Growl plug-in that tells you when caps lock is turned on or off...
- Contextual menus without control key.
- Stick images, view live webcams on your desktop.
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
All versions:2.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Adds 'natural' iOS scrolling to your desktop"
Version: Scroll Reverser 1.4
Works, adds preferences for 'natural' iOS scrolling to your desktop. No issues after a week of use all day. Memory use seems OK, Activity Monitor shows 2 threads, under 38MB Real Mem. Free!
Only interface is an icon with dropdown in menubar. You can hide the icon, but have to remember to launch the app to see it again to change prefs.
"Works, but uses WAY too much memory"
Version: Scroll Reverser 1.4
Allows you individual control of what devices you want to use "natural" scrolling vs traditional scrolling.
Uses far too much memory. I've seen it use up to 300MB of RAM, which is completely ridiculous. It seems to grow over time, indicating it's got some kind of memory leak or something.
Use it if you have a lot of memory, otherwise just get used to scrolling the same way with both the mouse and the touchpad.
Version: Scroll Reverser 1.3
it does what its made to do
sucks so much memory out of your mac
if you have extra memory to spare than use this. but if you dont, dont use it
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content