From Pygmy Software:
Apple's iCal can help you share your schedule by publishing calendars to .Mac and WebDAV servers. Because .Mac is expensive and WebDAV can be hard to come by, Scalp is a tiny hack for iCal that allows calendars to be published to the Web via FTP and SFTP.
What's new in this version:
- works with iCal 3.0.5
- added server version checking to avoid new releases for every small iCal version increment
More Products to Consider
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- Clear duplicate contacts out of Address Book.
- Easy and free Personal todo list and shared task list for your ...
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- All-in-1 tool for tracking and analyzing your investments and t...
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- A goofy idea organizer and information manager.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Spell checker & Hyphenator for Indic, Asian and rest of the wor...
- Calculate expressions.
- Get an anti-theft service for your Mac.
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Remote control & supervise Macs.
- Manage and keep track of your personal finances.