From TechSono Engineering:
The Salsa Rhythm Machine teaches salsa-dance students how to find the elusive rhythm in salsa music. It plays music while displaying the beat-count, and gives helpful hints about how to find the one-count. The program also has a testing feature that the student can use to see if he or she really can stay on the rhythm. On the Basic Step window, the student can see two feet icons moving to the rhythm, and can follow along. The feet can be set to lead or follow, and break on the one-count or the two-count. By being able to follow along like this, students can learn much more rapidly since they can practice at home in addition to taking classes.
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Learn how to write effective paragraphs.
- Make graduation DVD or CD album for kindergarten.
- Bring High Definition sound to YouTube, iTunes, Spotify, Pandor...
- Learn about word relationships.
- Change your voice and add sound effects to games and voice chat...
- Let your child learn the multiplication table easily.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Explicit outcomes based education.
- Learn and understand Music Theory.
- MP3 Cutter Joiner is easy-to-use MP3 Cutter and MP3 Joiner tool...
- Create PDF files, fill and save forms, and add text to pages on...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: