Safari, free Web browser from Apple, suffers from a very short request timeout - 60 seconds. Some database-driven report pages and others fail to load because of that timeout. SafariNoTimeout is a haxie that allows you to change the connection request timeout in Safari to a different value (by default it sets it to 10 minutes). This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com
More Products to Consider
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Video chat/calling tool; see up to 6 friends at once.
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Looking to open those frustrating Microsoft Outlook MSG files o...
- Google, Skype, Yahoo, MSN, AIM, Jabber, Facebook, SMS, Fax, and...
- Copy to, move to, or open a recently used mailbox.
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Access your Infusionsoft data from Apple Mail.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- Add functionality for Apple Mail signatures.
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Remind yourself to include e-mail attachments if you forget.
- Generate short links for Twitter by dragging media to your menu...
- Instant messaging tool.
- Localized version.
- Collapse Apple Mail into compact windows that don't take away y...
- Czech language localization for Safari.
- Control camera settings from iChat, Skype and other apps.
- Generate web pages from your Access, FileMaker, Excel, or other...
- Extract valid e-mail addresses from virtually any kind of text ...
- Manage regular URL bookmarks and links to files and folders in ...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Perhaps I misunderstood the purpose of this program"
Version: SafariNoTimeout 1.1
Installed and uninstalled quickly.
Didn't work for me.
I apparently never experienced the specific problem this program was designed to cure.
It did not solve the problem I was hoping to cure - intermittently dropping a DNS connection, while maintaining a strong wireless signal (while using Safari).
I saw no difference, with or without SafariNoTimeout, so I've uninstalled it from my system.