From Rodrigo Cesar de Freitas Dias:
SRTEd - SRT Subtitles Editor is a graphical editor for SRT subtitles, the most simple and widespread subtitle file format for movies, and which can also be uploaded into YouTube videos as Closed Captions. With SRTEd you will be able to create and visually sync the subtitles upon the video timeline, making that tedious job into a quick and fun one. SRTEd makes it easy to visualize the subtitles arrangement and fix sync errors, thus creating perfectly timed subs.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for UTF-16 sub files.
- Improved error handling when loading SRTs.
- Shortcut to auto add italics tags.
- Char count when editing a sub.
- UI fixes.
- New preferences window to change some parameters.
- Search text within subs.