SRTEd - SRT Subtitles Editor is a graphical editor for SRT subtitles, the most simple and widespread subtitle file format for movies, and which can also be uploaded into YouTube videos as Closed Captions. With SRTEd you will be able to create and visually sync the subtitles upon the video timeline, making that tedious job into a quick and fun one. SRTEd makes it easy to visualize the subtitles arrangement and fix sync errors, thus creating perfectly timed subs.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for UTF-16 sub files.
- Improved error handling when loading SRTs.
- Shortcut to auto add italics tags.
- Char count when editing a sub.
- UI fixes.
- New preferences window to change some parameters.
- Search text within subs.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Edit "srt" subtitles easily.
- Make high-quality video from pictures and music in minutes with...
- Capture, convert, and consume movies, music and photos for the ...
- Add subtitles to multiple videos at once.
- Convert video length in minutes and seconds into milliseconds.
- Create and convert video to DVD with quality.
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Convert, edit, sync, or create movie subtitles.
- Find, access, and manage Youtube videos.
- Burn audio and data CDs, video DVDs, and Blu-ray data discs.
- Create movies from camcorder videos and common videos.
- Download and convert YouTube video to AVI, MPEG, WMV, iPod, PSP...
- Synchronize the subtitles file with your video.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content