From Todd Ditchendorf:
Version 1.0 is a major step forward in functionality for SOAP Client. SOAP Client now uses WSDL files you provide to dynamically create a graphical user interface for any given SOAP-based web service. Here's how:
- Find a SOAP-based web service that also has an accompanying WSDL description file.
- Launch SOAP Client 1.0 and paste the URL of a remote WSDL file into the 'WSDL' text field, or download the WSDL file to your local system and find it using the 'Browse' Button.
- Click the 'Parse' button.
- Watch in wonder as SOAP Client dynamically builds a graphical user interface for the SOAP-based web service described by the given WSDL file.
- Use this newly-created UI to select your desired method and input your parameter values. SOAP Client will automatically take care of adding the Endpoint URI, method namespace, and SOAPAction headers.
- Click the 'Execute' button.
- Now view both the SOAP request and response in the tabbed view below.
What's new in this version:
New in v1.6.3:
- 'View WSDL Source' option (think 'view source' in your browser, but for WSDL ;) )
- command-, now opens a small Preferences window with a setting for wrapped vs non-wrapped text in all raw source text views (SOAP Request, SOAP Response, and WSDL Source).
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Companion app for Microsoft Office that tells you which documen...
- You must unravel the story of an ancient evil and discover your...
- NNTP newsreader with a focus on collecting and indexing info.
- Imports X.509 certificates (DER & PEM) to Keychain.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Let this Web log tool build your site, organize and archive you...
- Generate closeup images of LCD, CRT or paper.
- XML-RPC graphical debugger.
- Extract data from Web sites such that the contents of HTTP and ...
- Advanced property list & preference editor.