From Eastbow Lab:
SEES is a concurrent file collaboration and version system provides file sharing, editing by multiple users in a network. SEES provides safe file collaboration, automated version management and backup. SEES can be applied in any network easily, started directly. Safe backup and automated version management: When a user checks-in a file, server creates a backup and records a comment for changes. All versions of a file can be checked easily at the server. Checked-in files are also stored at the client's backup folder automatically, user can see the file later, check-in again easily when the previously checked-in files have problem. Server administrator can control the number of backup files, server removes the oldest backup files automatically to maintain the specified number of backups and enough disk spaces. Server administrator can restore the file's version to the old one, by request of users or some reasons. Instant messaging between working users: When a user want to use a file, it is possible that the file is checked-out (occupied) by other user. At that time, user can send a message to the occupier asking check-in schedule, etc.. All user can send a message to his group users to notify important changes made by the user. Administrator can setup a notification message and users can see this at login time. Interactive user interfaces: SEES uses special console window that displays information and accept a command execution by double-clicking the command line. This enables an administrator, and a user can work intuitively.
What's new in this version:
- Windows Vista compatibility added.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Migrate Windows workstations to a new domain without losing use...
- Backup data on the hard disk, local network, or CD.
- Explore shared resources on local network.
- Online storage to allow users to securely store, backup, & acce...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Access your files, media, and other information with others.
- Mitsumi CR-4804TU and CR-4802TU USB Driver.
- Organize your files with consecutive numbers.
- Share files privately in a closed group of friends.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products