From SE Technology:
S.E. Remote Control is a complete Client System Management solution developed to perform administrative tasks on Windows powered systems. S.E. Remote Control is ideal for Schools, Colleges and University environments where large numbers of similar PCs exist and need to be managed across the network in an automated manner.Use it to manage Shutdown all your systems at night and then wake them back up in the morning.Perform unattended installs, change permissions on NTFS volumes, manage windows services, update the registry, and Remote Assist your users.
What's new in this version: Version 2.02 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Maintain separate Remote Tool Client Agent settings outside of ...
- Manage and monitor your employees via the Internet.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Exploit the power of WMI without prior knowledge of this techno...
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Access and control any computer remotely on the Internet or LAN...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Watch and control your client's activity without being noticed.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Deploy applications and manage users remotely.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Manage your software via the Internet or Intranet.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Manage remote computers.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Send remote commands to your computer via e-mail.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content