Describes how to design and build the Workman Mobile Robot. This remotely controlled platform features 4-piece platform shell, 8" drive wheels, and two high-torque worm-gear motors. Illustrates how to assemble the 'bot using easy to find parts. 28 pages of information regarding platform construction, motor installation, radio transmitter/receiver, and electronic controller. Includes parts lists and schematic. Consists of detailed text and color photos in HTML format that can be displayed and printed from your browser. BASIC Stamp object code also included, ready for loading to a Parallax BS1 Stamp.
More Products to Consider
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Create a Web site with little or no experience.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Create MMS templates for your mobile phones.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Design, build, and manage your own shopping mall.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Design, build, and run your own shopping malls.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Create custom photo greeting cards for any occasion.
- Create your own online questionnaire.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Bring one of the Dali canvas to your screen.
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Build a roster to your specifications with automatic staff allo...
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Simulate differential drive robots.
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Create seamless patterns by using one of 17 tile methods.
- Build sophisticated Web sites with no coding necessary.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content