From The SZ Development:
Rimhill sets the maximum cd-rom speed to a specified level in your drive. This will prevent the annoying sound if a cd-rom is in your drive and also speed up access time if the drive is rarely used since the drive must only spin up to 8x instead of 48x. The program creates an icon in the taskbar near the clock were you can select the maximum speed of the drive.
What's new in this version: Version 1.02 has added 1x, 2x and 4x selection.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Run Windows 8 Modern applications in resizable windows on your ...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Personalize your Windows 8 start and lock screens with your own...
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Send e-mail and instant messages and call your GoogleTalk frien...
- Fine tune your Windows system for maximum performance.
- Teach your kids different colors and shapes.
- Back up data from one hard disk to another.
- Increase reading speed & comprehension.
- Monitor your processor temperature via a graph at the bottom of...
- Learn how to use the Windows API for timing and sounds, input v...
- Synchronize and back up your files.
- Simplify the comparison, verification, synchronization status o...
- Measure your typing speed and errors and generate a course of e...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content