From ZuCom Services:
This is a very simple application that when launched allows the user to set OS X (10.2 or better) to display "hidden files". This operation can be accomplished several different ways but most require some bit of command line interface, this took eliminates the need to use the command line and essentially wraps that functionality into a GUI. (*NOTE, this has been tested on shipped versions of 10.2, 10.3, 10.4 and 10.5. Changing this setting requires the user to restart the Finder, which could potentially cause interruptions to other Applications or OS Operations. It is recommended that no other applications or operations be in process when using this tool
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Have secure anywhere/anytime access to your personal data using...
- Get an Office Clock styled widget for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Associate any type of file with any type of application.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Takes your Apple Remote further.
- IOS-style task switcher for Mac OS X.