Are you on track for a happy, financially secure retirement? Here are two quick "rules of thumb" you can use. When you are ready to retire your nest egg should be at least 10 times your current annual income. (Take your current annual income and add a zero -- that's your minimum target nest egg balance to begin a comfortable retirement). By the time you reach age 40, the balance in your nest egg should roughly equal your annual income at age 40. (If your annual gross income is $60,000, you should have at least that amount in your retirement account by age 40). But the best way to determine how much you need to retire is by using a financial calculator. This is a great desktop tool for quick calculations to make sure you are on track. If you don't know where you're going, you'll never get there.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Import and analyze financial statement data.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Calculate your investments, loans, and interests.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Calculate your income tax in India.
- Make share investment decisions a snap.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Plan, track, and analyze your investments.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Monitor and track the performance of your financial assets port...
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Simplify your investment or lending calculations.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Track information and history for your IRA, stocks, and mutual ...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Create a wedding budget of estimated and actual expenses in MS ...
- Access great cheatsaves for your PS3.
- Calculate many different financial parameters.