Are you on track for a happy, financially secure retirement? Here are two quick "rules of thumb" you can use. When you are ready to retire your nest egg should be at least 10 times your current annual income. (Take your current annual income and add a zero -- that's your minimum target nest egg balance to begin a comfortable retirement). By the time you reach age 40, the balance in your nest egg should roughly equal your annual income at age 40. (If your annual gross income is $60,000, you should have at least that amount in your retirement account by age 40). But the best way to determine how much you need to retire is by using a financial calculator. This is a great desktop tool for quick calculations to make sure you are on track. If you don't know where you're going, you'll never get there.
More Products to Consider
- Create a media database containing all your collections.
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Your digital bookshelf.
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Receive alert notifications on natural phenomenon.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Schedule referees for sporting events in given season.
- Print passport photo and ID photo.
- Create a detailed inventory of your railroad collection.
- Count and time laps on your slot car track.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Add financial calculations & user interfaces to software app.
- Organize and manage food recipes, drinks recipes, and vine/ciga...
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Calculate payments, interest rates, amortization schedules, and...
- Organize your DVD/Blu-ray/MKV/AVI movie collection automaticall...
- Get a currency converter on your desktop.
- Drive mosquitoes away with your PC by playing an ultra sound.
- Add complex financial calculations and user interfaces to your ...
- Perform financial, investment, inflation, statistics, graphic, ...