From Vitaliy Levchenko:
Reportizer is a band oriented database reporting tool. It can create, modify, and print database reports. It Works via BDE or ADO (ODBC) with many database types like DB, DBF, TXT, CSV, MDB, XLS, HTML and other (depending on ADO or BDE version). It includes visual report builder. It supports expressions, grouping, calculating fields, multi-column reports, and summary and print list of files from specified folder. There is an ability to load reports from command line with set of options. Reports can be printed or exported to file (HTML, XLS, or TXT).
What's new in this version: Version 188.8.131.520 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Backup and verify your Crystal reports.
- Write, edit, and output SQL database documentation.
- Load XML files into a Microsoft Access database.
- Automatically run scheduled SQL jobs and create database report...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Make changes to data found within Microsoft Access tables.
- Develop and manage MySQL databases.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Synchronize your databases in Firebird and MySQL apps.
- Convert Access .MDB files to Excel .XLS files.